RadarOpus is a homeopathic software used in India to assist budding homeopaths in their profession as well as the smooth running of the homeopathy clinics. It helps in all-round management of the clinic and helps practitioners and experts in gauging the proper symptoms of the disease and offering solutions accordingly.
RadarOpus homeopathic software has an insightful analysis section that helps users to quickly sort out the symptoms as per their requirements. One can also sort them based on predefined shapes, sizes and intensities. Practitioners can get access to references and medical bulletins and other relevant information for staying updated with all the recent trends in the world of homeopathy. The software acts as a guidebook for homeopathic professionals to explore and expand their horizons in clinical operations. Both experts, as well as growing homeopaths, can use the software’s easy-to-use interface to study the patient’s background and add images for an even greater understanding of the disease. Users can keep details of the medical records, prescriptions and other test documents like blood test reports for future reference.
What is the need for homeopathic software?
Homeopathy is a vast field of study and expertise and is a constantly evolving one. Keeping a track of all the upgradations is not possible for a common man; hence, arises the need for a software that will keep track of every aspect associated with the medical field and provide quick solutions. Users can quickly and effectively diagnose diseases and study symptoms from them for advanced treatment. Moreover, with the diminishing interest in homeopathy, homeopathic software becomes a necessity to not only stay relevant but also provide the most advanced solutions in the field of homeopathy. Such an application also helps one to stay updated for further advancements in the field. RadarOpus provides just that!
Features of RadarOpus
There are several features that users can avail from RadarOpus. They are:
- One interface: This provides comprehensive access to all the data and functioning details any homeopath professional needs, ranging from Repertory to patient file information, all in a single interface. It also consists of a single search screen and multiple Forward/Backward and History buttons for effective search and homeopathic data management.
- Homeopathic Library: There are several Materia Medica including documents of notable homeopaths like Vermeulen, Vithoulkas, Julian, Joshi, etc., along with journals from previous centuries. There are also more than 80 homeopathic repertoires including works of Sherr, Murphy, Rathmer and Bianchi, along with the notable synthesis repertory by Schroyens.
- Diverse Models: There are more than 8 models in the software that one can choose from in the field of homeopathy and all are readily available in the software, including the Herscu Module, Vithoulkas, Degroote’s energy remedy picture, Boenninghausen polar symptom analysis, etc. which are available in the Materia Medica repertory. Vithoulkas expert system is used for providing a better prescription.
- Repertory: There are numerous repertories to create a detailed medical report on patients. It helps in checking and studying symptoms of diseases and recommending the solutions accordingly. Some of the repertories include the Murphy Repertory 3.0 for a better diagnosis of ailments, Jeremy Sherr Repertory for mental ailments, Trivedi N Repertory of Infertility for sexual disorders, Phatak Repertory for cross-checking and advanced referencing, N Sukumaran Repertory for heart problem diagnosis and Jefferson Guernsey Repertory for hemorrhoid diagnosis.
- Clificol: This feature allows storage of data over the cloud for future referencing and is secured by the HTTPS protocol, allowing research on different remedies.
- Language Support: The software supports 12 languages along with integrated translation tools.
Besides these important features, the software also has Bentley Homeopathic Facial Analysis for better description and diagnosis, personal keynotes for self-referencing, file and patient management for easy accessibility and scheduling OPD visits. The software sends automated alerts to patients and doctors for a mutual reminder of the visits. Data is stored on the PC as a backup of the database so that records can be tracked and its excel sheets help to import and export data seamlessly. Daily internet usage can be monitored by users to keep track of the daily patient count, the diseases diagnosed and many other things.
Some of the additional features and functions of the software are repertories, references, patient files or WinCHIP, search, clificol and in-general purposes.
- The features that Repertories include are finding, taking and analysing of symptoms, and printing, availing information, searching, managing symptom clipboards, repertory viewing and basic and advanced repertory additions.
- The References section includes finding and reading symptoms, viewing images, accessing free maps, free new document creation and inclusion of Materia Medica symptoms.